Sunday, December 7, 2008

Beautiful December Sunset

Do you ever see a sky so beautiful it takes your breath away?
Last night Marissa and I were driving home from the store and when I climbed out of the car I couldn't stop staring at the clouds- they were AMAZING. From where our house is I wasn't able to get a fuller shot (Look at Heather's blog for the best picture) but I was able to capture this before the light faded away. Ever since I was a little girl I have loved to watch the sky. I remember lying in the grass and watching the clouds drift by, imagining all sorts of interesting pictures the clouds were forming. Oh, the simple pleasures of childhood...weren't they the best?It's hard to fathom how anyone could not believe in a Heavenly Father and his love for each of us when you can gaze into the heavens and see the beauty he has created for us to enjoy.

2 comments:

Heather said...

You too! =)
We need to schedule a Sunset party, don't you think? Now, if only we could predict these things.

I think your shot captures the colors perfectly! Is that out behind your house?

The Hadley Family said...

Yes. A narrow but memorable view. When I saw your picture my mouth just dropped...now that's some real photography!! I am with you on the sunsets..they're the best.