What an amazing last couple of weeks we've had. According to the news, this is the most snow we have had in the month of December since 1968. That is 40 years! I'm not sure exactly how many inches we got at our house...we finally quit measuring but let's just say it was a whole lot of snow. Approximately somewhere between 12 and 15 inches. For those of you not from the northwest, this is very rare. We typically don't get snow at all and if we do it is minimal. Marissa got a whole extra week off for Christmas break. :) Here are a few pictures to help us remember what it was like.
Just about every time it started snowing this is where you would find me. I was determined to keep our driveway clear so we could get the car up it.
A warm home is a blessing to be thankful for. We never lost power but thousands of others did.
The trampoline provided us with our only view of "ground level".
Until next time...(and let's hope it isn't 40 years away).
2 comments:
We saw someone x-country skiing on 185th! Something you don't see here everyday for sure!
oh i LOVE all the fun pictures you took! I didn't hardly take any like this and am kinda wishing I had. Oh well. Unlike you though, I am ready for the snow to say a final goodbye, lol. Matt had 3 weeks off work and so far, 2 of those weeks we've been stuck at home. Now we're ready to go party! Crossing my fingers, toes, hair, arms, legs, and eyes that its gone soon! :)
Post a Comment