The pictures came today.
This is Elder Hadley's stitches from his run-in with the farm jack on the 30th of January.
As his mother, I can't say enough how grateful I am it didn't hit him directly in the eye.
This is Elder Hadley's stitches from his run-in with the farm jack on the 30th of January.
As his mother, I can't say enough how grateful I am it didn't hit him directly in the eye.
Four days later with the stitches removed.
Elder Hadley's comments about the stitches...
"I hope you like the pictures. The guy didn't do a great stitch job. I took them out myself because I didn't like the service there and didn't want to pay another $10 for a couple of cuts."
The following two pictures are from his "AXE-ident" on the 2nd of November last year.
(I forgot to ever post them)
Hmmm. Let's see. The beginning of November until the end of January. I count just under 3 months. This needs to stop, wouldn't you say?
It's unanimous Elder Hadley. No more.
We all want you home in one piece.
On a brighter note, he just passed his halfway mark on January 7th.
He has prepared his shirt for the traditional
"Hump Day Burn".
4 comments:
Wow why does he keep getting hurt???
To Hadley's Mom...Sooo sorry that your son was injured at my home on his mission...He just transfered yesterday and he will be missed...My kids all love him! He is an amazing missionary!
Love to you...from The Hargrave Family
ummm.....you should post again. seriously.
And just like Jason's shirt says in this post-
'Hadley 1 year'
It's been a year. Post lady! You've got plenty of awesome things to post about so I know that's not your excuse. :)
Post a Comment