...to infinity and beyond
Umm, wow. Thanks Mom! Well, in that case, I think you should!
I knew you loved her the most! I vote yes
Oh, you desperate girl! I'll think about it. ;)Mom
Yeah, we'd like to hear about your new adventures.
I think that would be great, you know I am a stalker. I love seeing what everyone is doing.
Umm, yeah, you moved and no I don't know what's going on with you :-)
i would love to see what you all are up to now.
Yes! Miss seeing you guys! It would be great to read about your new adventure!
I think it would be great... since it is a little hard for us to "catch up" on the sidewalk! We would love to hear about your new life adventure.
Yes definitely. It's a great way to stay connected. I think I'll start up again. More pictures fewer words for me.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Umm, wow. Thanks Mom! Well, in that case, I think you should!
I knew you loved her the most! I vote yes
Oh, you desperate girl! I'll think about it. ;)
Mom
Yeah, we'd like to hear about your new adventures.
I think that would be great, you know I am a stalker. I love seeing what everyone is doing.
Umm, yeah, you moved and no I don't know what's going on with you :-)
i would love to see what you all are up to now.
Yes! Miss seeing you guys! It would be great to read about your new adventure!
I think it would be great... since it is a little hard for us to "catch up" on the sidewalk! We would love to hear about your new life adventure.
Yes definitely. It's a great way to stay connected. I think I'll start up again. More pictures fewer words for me.
Post a Comment