Monday, February 1, 2010

ANOTHER trip to Urgent Care?!?!!!


We received our weekly e-mail from Elder Hadley today.
Read for yourself (an excerpt)...




Things are going great.
Guess what came early this year??? Yep, a trip to the urgent care for some stitches. :)
I told you at least once a year. I guess I should tell you the story. We were going to an appointment when we saw this drug deal going on and we decided we should break it up, so we confronted them about it. The bigger guy punched me in the eye and cut it (hence the stitches), so my companion and I proceeded to beat them up until they couldn't do anything and then we called the cops.







Okay, just kidding...that wasn't the real story, but it sounds cool right? I was doing service and was using a farm jack for the first time and was lowering a trailer and it popped out of my hand and hit me just to the side of my right eye. It only needed two stitches because it was so close to my eye. I should get the stitches out this Friday. I will send you a picture of it next week. So I guess this is my 4th year in a row to do something like this...one more year and it'll be my 5th year anniversary...who wants to celebrate? :)
~~~~~~~~~~




Just the kind of note every parent wants to get from their missionary. I about fell apart when I first started reading it, so by the time I got to the end I was practically relieved.
So the way I figure it, he should be good now until he comes home next January, right?

I will post a picture of his most recent "wound" next week.




It is comforting to know that Heavenly Father is aware of and watching over his missionaries.
Garth feels like Jason may have MULTIPLE guardian angels assigned to him.
Probably true.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha--my heart dropped when I started reading it. I'm glad he was just kidding! Hope he's doing better.

runningfan said...

What a naughty boy to scare his mother like that! When the mission president's wife called my mom to tell her my brother had appendicitis, she sure wished it was a joke! :)

The Bui's said...

Goofy, Goofy, Goofy! He's going to be a great dad some day. Kids really like Goofy!

Heather said...

heheh! He had me completely snowed there. Oh wait. Bad choice of words.
What does it say that we believe your cool son really WOULD confront the evil doers? Yup, he would. :)