Sunday, July 12, 2009

Heaven Sent

Welcome little one. We're so glad to finally meet you....



and finally learn your name. :)


Bennett Emerson Young
Born Sunday, July 12th at 3:27 am
8 lbs. 6 ozs.
21 inches long
14" head covered with dark wavy hair
Delivered by Dr. Bair who also delivered your mother.


Bennett, who do you look like? A little like Dad and a little like Mom. Even a bit like your brother Ethan. Two things I did observe:
I see your mom's pouty lips.



And tell me those aren't "Hadley" toes! ;)



Freshly changed and right back to snoozing.





We love you Bennett. Welcome to the world.

8 comments:

Grandma Fondren said...

So cute. I can't tell who he looks like but hope he inherits Ethan's smile. Those are ANDERSON toes. Can't you see how the wee one curls under the others?
Congratulations!!! I can''t wait to see him.

Diane Mikesell said...

I'm glad everything went well. We enjoyed your posts from the hospital. Some babys like to come on their time not ours. Congratulations grandma and grandpa. He is a handsome baby with lots of hair. Our new one is a month old and so fun to hold and love. They are indeed 'heaven sent'.

runningfan said...

love the pics! glad he's here!!!

Big_Al said...

Congrats from all of Us!

Jackie, Chris, and Camden said...

Yeah! Thank you for posting! The pictures are so cute! He is so cute! Congrats! Welcome Bennett! What a fun name.

Carroll Conversations said...

Precious, precious, precious!!! So glad he's here. Proud Grandma he's beautiful!

Rachel said...

So that is why you weren't at church! He looks a TON like his brother if you ask me!

Danielle said...

thanks for posting all these pictures! :) when i'm not staring at him in person, i'm on here looking at his pictures. lol.