Here is a picture taken shortly after he arrived. Elder Hadley is standing between his new mission president and his wife (President and Sister Bassett), and their five children. We received the nicest letter from them several days after he got there. President Bassett expressed his his joy in having Elder Hadley as part of the Mesa mission. He assured us that Elder Hadley would be surrounded by those who would love and support him in his efforts there.
Here is a picture (thank you Google maps) of his apartment. We're not sure exactly which one but this is what popped up when we entered the address. Too fun. :) 
Anywho, (as my niece Jackie would say) we got our first letter from Arizona today. It sounds like he is doing well. His companion's name is Elder Gomez. He is from South Jordan, Utah. They are riding bicycles and he said their area is quite large. Here is the link for his missionary website:
www.dearelder.com/ElderJasonHadley I will keep it updated as we hear from him for those that would like to stay updated on his adventures and "whereabouts". His current address is also available on his website. Thank you in advance to all who take the time to write and encourage him as he serves his mission. I know how much he will appreciate having the support.
3 comments:
oh ya! love the google map.
I'm so glad he made it safe, and obviously is recieving blessings.
Perhaps Jason needs to switch to a driving section of his mission? Or an office part?
haha, on second thought, nix the driving. I know Jason too well...
Wow... how exciting for him! I can`t believe Jason is all grown up now! I love to look at the fam pics. Anywho...( ; as I would say I will be looking foward to reading more about his mission. I hope you get to talk to him again soon!
Post a Comment