Winter is a great time for outdoor pictures. Cold?! Yeah
definately. Competition for the best picture taking spots? Hardly. Noble Woods Park was the perfect place for our long anticipated family pictures. I say "long anticipated" only because it has been about 12 years since our last professional family pictures. Michelle Rowe graciously agreed to take pictures for us. Remember that RS service auction we had several years ago? I won family pictures from Michelle but we kept procrastinating until we almost missed our chance. Jason left three days after these were taken. Due to the last minute arrangements we were unable to have Jessica, Camron and Rebecca with us. :( But we decided we would work with what we had and we are thrilled with the results. Here are just a few of the ones she took. Thank you Michelle for the "memories"...



We'll call this last one the "Twilight" pose (from the vampire movie). At least that's what it reminded me of when I first looked at it.

"Cold for a cause" .... 'cause it makes your Mom happy!!
Thanks everyone for braving the elements . I Love you.
5 comments:
We got family pics done three days before my brother left on his mission, too! They're super fun. Your pictures are GREAT!
Gorgeous Joanne. It definitely was worth standing in the cold for.
I love the pictures! Its so hard to get family pics these days. They are such a treasure!
What a gorgeous family. Everyone looks great. It was very nice to see you at Winco the other day!
The photographer did a great job but she had good subjects to work with.
I am glad you are 'blogging'. I enjoy your detailed stories and comments.
Post a Comment