On the morning after Christmas Garth, Marissa, and I decided to drive down to the beach.
It was fun getting to see the snow as we crossed over the mountains.
It was fun getting to see the snow as we crossed over the mountains.
We stopped for breakfast at Camp 18. Check out the car next to us.
A Nissan CUBE.
(and people say OUR car is ugly)
This one is definitely competition, wouldn't you say?
Marissa and Garth.
Garth and I.
We were glad we bundled up. There was a stiff wind and it was C-O-L-D.
Marissa was determined to enjoy the water "up close".
I think she misses it being at school in Utah.
A few pictures to remember how beautiful it was that day....
These last two were taken back in town before we left.
I never cease to be amazed at the beauty of God's handiwork.
2 comments:
Great pictures Joanne. I especially like the sand one. Such a cool design in the sand.
Gorgeous photos, Joanne! Makes me miss the coast!
Post a Comment